Given that clients most important companies, both in the energy and the production of oil, mining and civil construction operation, “Electrica Serv” – SA have always been involved in strategic development projects of the Romanian economy.
- Portfolio of works for the execution of photovoltaic systems (turnkey projects):
- Turnkey project Photovoltaic Power Plant 306 kW installed power, floor mounting – Uztel Ploiesti
- Prosumator photovoltaic power plant with RED injection – Ghighiu Monastery, Prahova
- CEF 1 MW ground project:
- Recognized as an important partner for the construction of bus transport (Transylvania Motorway ring road of Bucharest and Sibiu), a key national infrastructure targets (Airport Sibiu) and some major industrial parks made with Phare (Jibou and Timisoara), ” Electrica Serv “- SA participated in auctions abroad, in Greece and in the Middle East. Developing and implementing projects for the installations and low voltage electrical networks, medium voltage and 110 kV route highway Bucharest – Brasov – Oradea – border with Hungary and Bucharest – Giurgiu.
- Accidental repair of 110kV OHL Lacu Sarat – Ostrov circuits 1 + 2 – design and repair of damaged conductor and insulation (crossing over the Danube)
- Connection works CHE Nehoiasu
- The works required in order to ensure the power supply of industrial parks Timisoara, Zalau and Jibou finanatate with PHARE projects.
- Design and construction – assembly plants and networks designed for low voltage, medium voltage and 110 kV route DN1 and ring roads of major cities: Bucharest, Craiova, Sibiu, Cluj.
- The works necessary to increase the capacity of electricity distribution networks in Western Industrial Area Sibiu and amplify the substation 110/20 kV Airport.
- Works to supply electricity to Saint Gobain Glass Factory, Calarasi – turnkey project.
- Project and replacement works the actuators Cottbus – AP device – 100 substation 220-110 – 20 kV Turnu Magurele, whose beneficiary Transelectrica.
- Using for the first time in Romania working voltage technology (LST) at medium voltage, the demonstrations that took place during the International Conference on Live (ICOLIM). In the future it plans to implement in the current activity LST Electrica Serv SA.
- Completion of the overhaul and repair current transformer stations belonging to different Transelectrica.
- Work on introducing specialized cadastre real estate – establishment of urban and urban data bank in the city Tarnaveni.